|Various craft books are available for sale at our Retail Store. Note that these books are currently not available for sale online.
Please call to reserve your copy.
Craft books on the following niche craft topics are currently available in-store:
Painting Ceramics by Moira Neal & Lynda Howarth (SGD$ 25.90)
Painting Glass by Moira Neal & Lynda Howarth (SGD$ 25.90)
- Easy Projects and Stylish Designs to Paint in a Weekend
- 20 fabulous step-by-step projects, plus a wealth of creative ideas for painting a wide variety of chinaware
Decorative Painting by Stephanie Weightman (SGD$ 25.90)
- Stylish Design and Practical Projects to Paint in a Weekend
- More then 20 fabulous step-by-step projects, plus dozens of additional creative ideas for painting a wide variety of glassware
Stamping by Juliet Dawden (SGD$ 25.90)
- 15 step-by-step projects with beautiful photography and easy-to-follow instructions
- Include a whole host of techniques, including loading brushes and mastering the strokes
Marbling by Laura Sims (SGD$ 25.90)
- Includes practical step-by-step projects for children and adults for over 40 exciting gifts
- Original ideas for decorating paper, fabric, wood and ceramics using ready-made stamps, or your own original creations
Basic Stitches by Katie Ebben (SGD$ 25.90)
- In just one weekend you’ll be able to make sophisticated-looking, yet easy-to-do marbling designs, and create stylish accents for your home
- In no time you’ll marble a lampshade, a silk scarf, handmade cards and envelopes, a two-pattern fabric table runner, a card-board picture frame—even a terra-cotta flower pot!
Dough Craft by Moira Neal (SGD$ 25.90)
- Basic Stitches gives a modern twist to traditional embroidery techniques that have been passed down for generations. With a fresh, fun approach and 18 inspiring projects to make, it teaches you essential skills that every crafter should know
Batik by Diana Light (SGD$ 25.90)
- The ideal weekend pastime—appealing to adults and children alike, using ingredients and tools in every kitchen
- Over 50 ideas for making baskets, festive decorations, frames mobiles, gift tags, and more
Kids Can Quilt by Dorothy Stapleton (SGD$ 25.90)
- Learn batik the easy way as you make 21 bright and colorful projects by following the simplified techniques here
- Create eye-catching, contemporary patterns using readily available, everyday items like cookie cutters and dowels
Hand Decorating Paper by Marie Browning (SGD$ 25.90)
- Fun and easy projects for your small quilter
- Pencil case, jazzy bags, quilted cushions, snuggle rugs and much more
- Dorothy Stapleton made her first quilt when she was 12. She has written four books on quilting. She has also make two instructional videos. She exhibits throughout the world, and has won numerous awards in Europe and the United States
Metalcraft by Marry Maguire (SGD$ 25.90)
- With only simple tools and materials that are readily available you’ll create and combine some extraordinary treatments, from traditional to contemporary.
- Start with the easy ones, such as using tea or coffee to stain paper and give it an ancient patina. Then tap into your artistry with some more advanced ones—including printing plants, feathers, fish, and other natural objects.
- Ideas throughout will inspire you to craft a travel journal, a place mat, and bookmarks
The Decorative Egg Book by Deborah Schneebeli-Morrell (SGD$ 25.90)
- Learn a variety of metalcraft techniques, including embossing, piercing, and working with wire
- 20 exciting projects use metal foil and wire
- Clear step-by-step instructions, with photographs showing each stage
Great Beaded Gifts by Linda Gettings (SGD$ 35.90)
- Twenty Charming Ideas for Creating Beautiful Displays [ILLUSTRATED] (Hardcover)
Purse Pizzazz by Marie Browning (SGD$ 35.90)
- Make jewelry from sophisticated, evening wear pieces to fun, everyday designs, you’ll find the perfect gift for everyone on your list.
- Among the easy projects, there is a fabulous Red & Black Stretch Cord that can be quickly made in any pattern and a handy Beaded Eyeglass Chain that will keep a loved one from losing their spectacles!
- With a little experience, you can try any of the intermediate projects.
Button Jewellery & Accessories by Tair Parnes (SGD$ 25.90)
Create purses for every mood, outfit, and occasion!
- If you love designer handbags, forgo the trip to a trendy and make your own instead. Just take your pick from any of stylish projects in Purse Pizzazz and create personalized fashion accessories that you won’t see anywhere else.
- Most of the designs feature beading, decoupage, appliqué, silk flowers, and other eye-catching embellishments. Best of all, every bag is simply fabulous!
Stampwork by Sacha Cohen (SGD$ 25.90)
- Transform buttons of all shapes and sizes into 22 unique designs
The Great T-Shirt Book by Carol Taylor (SGD$ 25.90)
- This book show you how to decorate any surface – plaster, wood, glass, fabric and paper
- Each project is photographed step-by-step, leading you through every stage of preparation. A comprehensive techniques section covers additional tips to ensure success – from making your own stamps to preparing surfaces, planning designs and choosing paint mixtures.
- Now you can take any plain T-shirt and turn it into something great! Simple, easy-to-follow directions – and 75 fantastic designs shown here in big, glorious, full-colour photographs---show you how to add color, style, slogans, and individuality to one-of-a-kind kids’ and grown-ups’ T-shirts.
- You’ll use textile paints and fabric crayons, learn how to make your own design stamps, and create fabulous originals with tie-dye, batik, marbling, block printing, and screen printing techniques.
- Blazon your own slogans and creative designs on T-shirt, gifts, play clothes for kids, sports team and club shirts. Discover the joy of fabric paints and expressing your own creativity.